POACHED SEA BASS
CALLAHAN POACHED SEA BASS
This is Callahan's Classic Poached Sea Bass with Shrimp and Green Beans.
16oz Callahan's Classic Bloody Mary Mix
2 Tbs. Onion, small dice
2 Tbs. Celery, small dice
1 Tbs. Parsley, chopped
1 Tbs. Chives, chopped
1 Tbs. Chili Oil (may substitute olive oil and ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes)
2 Tbs. Butter
2oz White Wine
2 – 8oz Filets of Sea Bass
6 Large Shrimp
½ Cup Green Beans
1. Combine first 8 ingredients in a large sauté pan, bring to a simmer.
2. Add sea bass, cover and poach for 5 minutes.
3. Add shrimp, cover and poach for 2 minutes.
4. Add green beans, cover and poach 2 minutes.
5. Serve with a side of your favorite risotto or rice.
6. Drizzle poaching liquid over fish, shrimp and green beans.